Just wanted to share a quick recipe that was easy, fast and very tasty. Of course I did add one additional ingredient. I added Nutmeg at the same time it calls for Cinnamon. We always eat it warmed up with Vanilla ice cream.
- 4 apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a 9 inch square baking pan, mix sliced apples with brown sugar. In a large bowl, mix together flour, white sugar, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl, beat together egg and melted butter. Stir into flour mixture. Spread evenly over apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until topping is golden and crisp.
The recipe was copied from this website. Hope you enjoy it.
My daughters new boyfriend likes cheesecake and it was his birthday so I thought why not. My granddaughter and I have a thing for making cheesecake together so I thought this was a good opportunity to let her help in the kitchen. Being that I am not at home and no access to my regular recipe, I had to find one online.
This is the best I have tried. It’s light, fluffy and has a great taste. I have tried different cheesecake recipes that took quite a bit of time to make, but this one was very quick.
You gotta try it, if you like cheesecake…Click on the title to visit the website, there are several others to try there as well.
This is an easy cheesecake recipe that is topped with a delicious sour cream and sugar topping. It gets rave reviews at every family gathering!
2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 tbsp. sugar
8 oz. sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla
Easy Cheesecake #2 Directions:
1. Beat cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, 3 eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with mixer until smooth. Pour into well greased 9 inch pie plate.
2. Bake 22 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Turn oven off. Remove cheesecake and cool for 5 minutes.
3. Combine 3 tablespoons sugar, sour cream, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread over warm cheesecake and return to oven for 5 minutes.
4. Cool and refrigerate.
My BFF always makes this for various family gatherings. I always here her mention it but I never seem to get any. Wellll she made one a few weeks ago and then this past weekend. I am STUCK…It’s refreshing, light and just plain good. I have been “hurting” myself and proud of it.
The 3 day diet was interrupted this week and oh well – A girl’s gotta do what she must. It’s quick, does not require baking at all.
2 cups flour
1 cup butter
2 tsps sugar
Mix all together and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (note: she add’s pecans into it or layers them on the bottom – if you like them add that if not – it will still be good)
Alternative which I like the best: Graham cracker crust. You can use a ready make crust and layer pecans at the bottom!
1 cup – 2 (8 oz) of cream cheese
Confectioners sugar (add to taste and consistency) so that it’s creamy
1 lg instant chocolate pudding
1 lg container of cool whip.
Layer the above items on the crust: cream cheese, pudding, cool whip.
Keep in the refrigerator to stiffen, but you could eat it right away.
You can add your own twists however you like, it will work with all kinds of variations.